The largest independent SIEM technology company in the world, LogRhythm, a leader in security information and analytics, empowers organisations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralise damaging cyber threats. The company’s award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint forensics, and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyber threats, LogRhythm provides innovative compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence. LogRhythm is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with operations throughout North and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
It is designed to address an ever-changing landscape of threats and challenges, with a full suite of high-performance tools for security, compliance, and operations. LogRhythm delivers comprehensive, useful and actionable insight into what is really going on in and around an enterprise IT environment.
• Next Generation SIEM and Log Management
• Independent Host Forensics and File Integrity Monitoring
• Network Forensics with Application ID and Full Packet Capture
• State-of-the-art Machine Analytics
• Advanced Correlation and Pattern Recognition
• Multi-dimensional User / Host / Network Behaviour Anomaly Detection
• Rapid, Intelligent Search
• Large data set analysis via visual analytics, pivot, and drill down
• Workflow enabled automatic response via LogRhythm’s SmartResponse™
• Integrated Case Management
By centrally monitoring other security solutions in real-time, LogRhythm helps organisations identify and remediate weaknesses in their existing IT defences. It’s this ability that makes LogRhythm a very attractive solution to today’s enterprises.
LogRhythm’s product line includes robust SIEM functionality streamlining security management and threat detection. It also offers security analytics that directly assist in optimising security operations—an important attribute in the context of the widening responsibilities security organisations have today. In August of this year Frost & Sullivan commended LogRhythm’s exceptional growth in the SIEM/LM Market, backed by brand performance and technical leadership.
Together with LogRhythm, Threatscape can deliver a comprehensive solution suite, allowing ease of use for administrators and granular management functionality.
For more information or product demonstration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org