Threatscape offers a broad range of Managed Security Services (MSS), all tailored to our clients’ specific environments.
- CISO as a Service – Combines strategic support tasks with more routine or tactical services providing a portfolio of security testing, 24/7 security monitoring, incident response and advisory services, to not only defend against security breaches but to demonstrate compliance. We place our technology, skills and experience at our clients’ disposal through a single technical advisory manager.
- Security Incident Detection and Response (Managed SIEM) – 24/7 security monitoring and management service, delivering: threat management, configuration management, fault management, change management, reporting and a full web portal/dashboard. This MSS can cover: network security devices, server and system OS, applications, databases and core networking equipment.
- Firewall Management – 24/7 security monitoring and management service, delivering: threat management, configuration management, fault management, change management, reporting and a full web portal/dashboard covering your entire firewall estate. This service can also be scaled down to exclude change management, keeping control of your firewall changes entirely in your own hands.
- Bespoke Managed Security Services can also be delivered to cover areas such as: Cloud Access Security Brokers, Endpoint monitoring, analytics platforms and deception technologies.
Professional Services includes:
• Firewall Migration
• Penetration Testing
• Health Checks & Best Practice
• Incident Response
You can find detailed information on our MSS data sheet
For more information or product demonstration, please contact us at email@example.com