Cloud App Security
Microsoft Cloud App Security is a comprehensive service that provides deeper visibility, comprehensive controls, and improved protection for your cloud applications. Cloud App Security is designed to help you extend the visibility, auditing and control you have on-premises to your cloud applications.
What does Cloud App Security provide?
- Discovery – It all starts with discovery. Cloud App Security identifies all cloud applications in your network – from all devices – and provides risk scoring and ongoing risk assessment and analytics. No agents required: information is collected from your firewalls and proxies to give you complete visibility and context for cloud usage and shadow IT.
- Data Control – Approving an application to be used is not enough. With special focus on sanctioned apps, you can set granular controls and policies for data sharing and DLP. You shape your cloud environment using out-of-the box and custom policies.
- Threat Protection – Cloud App Security provides threat protection for your cloud applications that is enhanced with vast Microsoft threat intelligence and research. Identify high-risk usage, security incidents, detect abnormal user behaviour to prevent threats.
- Policy setting and enforcement – Granular-control security policies can be built easily. You can use out-of-the box policies or build and customise your own. Every insight is actionable, allowing you to remediate with a single click or implement data sharing and granular usage policies.
- DLP and Data Sharing Control – You can govern data in the cloud, such as files that are stored in cloud drives, as attachments, or within cloud application fields. Use pre-defined fields or extend existing enterprise DLP policies to your SaaS applications. Dynamic reports can run on DLP violations, sensitive file sharing, and data-sharing violations. Data control in the cloud helps you comply with regulatory mandates such as PCI, HIPPA and more.
- User behavioural analytics – Cloud App Security helps you to stay ahead of attackers. You can identify anomalies in your cloud usage that may be indicative of a data breach. Cloud App Security advanced machine learning heuristics learn how each user interacts with each SaaS application and, through behavioural analysis, assesses the risks in each transaction. This includes simultaneous logins from two countries, the sudden download of terabytes of data, or multiple failed login attempts that may signify a brute force attack.
Why you will love Cloud App Security:
- Shadow IT discovery – No agents required. The discovery features identifies more than 13,000 apps that are being used and assesses risk – no agents required – Cloud App Security collects information from firewalls and proxies.
- Granular controls for your sanctioned apps – Special focus and comprehensive controls for your sanctioned apps help you set policies and enforce them – from data sharing to DLP and data security. We have committed to supporting third-party cloud apps as well as Microsoft cloud apps.
- Enterprise-grade and easy – Cloud App Security is scalable, non-intrusive, and integrates with the enterprise cloud framework. It provides a simple deployment and management process. You can integrate with your existing SIEM, IAM, SSO and analytical solutions.
- Enhanced threat protection with Microsoft Intelligent security graph – Anomaly detection draws from Microsoft’s vast amount of Threat Intelligence and security research data. Cloud App Security benefits from Microsoft’s holistic, agile security platform, and is informed by insights for our intelligent security graph.
- Builds on broader Microsoft platform – Our solutions work together to deliver a holistic, agile security platform. Cloud App Security is not a point solution: it is a key part of our vision and is enhanced with insights from our other Microsoft security solutions.
- Deep integration with Office – Cloud App Security integrates deeply with Office. It provides new advanced security management and transparency capabilities for Office 365.
Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA)
Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) is a leading solution in the User and Entity Behavior analytics market that helps IT security professionals protect their organization from advanced targeted attacks (APTs) and insider threats. By automatically analyzing, learning, and identifying normal and abnormal entity (user, devices, and resources) behavior using advanced machine learning technology, ATA helps identify known malicious attacks and techniques, security issues, and risks. Using world-class security researcher intelligence and insight, this innovative technology is designed to help enterprises focus on identifying security breaches before they cause damage.
For more information or product demonstration, please contact us