Threatscape and Vectra are hosting a free summer rooftop cybersecurity briefing and social event at the Marker Hotel in Dublin’s Docklands on June 13th 2019.
Join a select number of your professional peers to hear how to use AI to detect hidden advanced attacks.
During the briefing, followed by drinks and food at an incredible rooftop bar in Dublin, we’ll share with you:
- How advanced attackers operate hidden and unhindered inside networks
- Immutable behaviours that betray attackers to AI Network Detection and Response (NDR) tools
- Live demo of the Vectra Cognito AI platform
- Date: Thursday, June 13th
- Time: 4 PM – 7 PM
- Location: The Marker Hotel Dublin, Grand Canal Square, Docklands Dublin 2, D02 CK38
There are limited places for this event so be sure to book yours now to avoid disappointment.