On the 18th of November, Threatscape hosted a lunch briefing event with Palo Alto in relation to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Some of the topics addressed during the event include:
- EU legislation including GDPR, and its impact on security roles and corporate obligations
- The changing threat landscape
- A look back at 25 years in the industry, and the lessons learnt along the way
- The need for better collaboration in the security industry/cyber threat alliance program
- Some 2017 predications
- Building incident response strategies
We would like to thank everyone who attended an event. It was such a huge success and hoping to organise more events in the near future.