Ireland or UK (Remote)
Microsoft Security Consultant
Threatscape is a pure play IT security company, which allows us to focus solely on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We have offices in Dublin and London and are the trusted security partner of enterprise clients with critical IT assets in over 100 countries around the world.
“We deliver award-winning expertise and solutions to ensure our clients get the best out of their Microsoft environment with confidence and security.”
Our Award-winning Microsoft Security Practice is growing and we are looking for a Microsoft Security Consultant to join us to deliver support and deploy client projects.
This client-facing role is ideal for an excellent communicator with a positive outlook and a get-the-job done attitude, with 5+ years relevant experience including using and deploying Microsoft solutions (ideally Microsoft 365 Defender, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Information Protection, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, etc).
Why join the Threatscape Microsoft Security Practice?
Your primary focus will be to work with solutions in our portfolio which deal with:
• Identity and Access Management (Azure Active Directory),
• Threat Protection (Microsoft 365 Defender, Microsoft Defender for Cloud),
• Information Protection (Microsoft Information Protection, Office 365 Data Loss Prevention, Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps, Office 365 Advanced Security Management)
• Device Control (Microsoft Endpoint Manager)
• Security Management (Microsoft Defender XDR, Office 365 Compliance Centre, and Microsoft Sentinel).
The purpose of this role is to support Microsoft Security Solutions and workloads with full design, consultancy, deployment, management, and support.
Skills and experience necessary for the role:
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Defender XDR, including Microsoft 365 Defender and Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Microsoft Sentinel
- Microsoft Exchange online and on-premises
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager, including Intune and Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012 onward
- Group Policy Management and Deployment
- Azure Active Directory configuration and integration with Active Directory
- Active Directory Schema and Forest knowledge
The position offers a competitive salary package which will be commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.
Why join Threatscape?
This role offers you the opportunity to work with – and learn from – the best in the industry, with colleagues who have managed some of the largest IT security implementations in the UK and Ireland.
You will work with bleeding edge security tools, next generation technology, and get hands-on experience, working with some great customer organisations.
On-going technical training is provided, leading to a range of vendor technical accreditations and certification
How To Apply
You can apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and either provide a link to your LinkedIn profile or attach your CV.